Wednesday, June 8, 2011

This is the begininng

This is my blog. I just thought i would introduce myself. I am... Well ill just call myself chapstick. Its easier that way. Maybe i get comfortable ill say my real name, but for now its chapstick. Okay now, a bit about my life. Im almost 14. Ive had a weird life in the begining but its calmed down a bit. Its still pretty f***** up tho. I live at home wif my brother( the antisocial computer nerd who lives in the basement) my mother ( the woman i live but trys to control my life!and never gives me privacy) my stepdad (good dude, kindof a temper but is mostly ok) and of couse the stepbrothers (stepmonkeys. They hate me i hate them. The end.) and two dogs. I have anger issues and got kicked outta school 3 times in two years. (Ill touch more on that later) i also have severe deppresion and i hate food. Im wayyyyy to fat and im trying desperatly to lose weight. My dads an alcholic and was mentally and emotionally abusive. My parents divored wen i was two. I loe animal and im a vegitarian. Dont fuck with me and i wont break your face :) im nice if your nice yo me :)


Ps. I SUCK at spelling :p

No comments:

Post a Comment