Monday, August 22, 2011

When im alone

I realize that im lobely so i cry, then i eqt then i gain weight. Thats gonna stop. Im never eating again >.< oh and today i had gym second hour. With people i hate and the fuckin idiot boy infront of me kept jumpin up and PUNCHING THE FUCKING BALL!! then wen i hit it *RIVHT* and actually TRY i friggin get glares. And they purposely never hit it to me. I got it like 4-6 times. Then i heard some cunt sayin "shes not doing anything" even tho i was fucking trying. Qnd algebra SUCKSSSSSS! ugh i have a headache. Imma go cuddle with my unicorn and fall asleep. But first i have a letter to someone


Dear self,
stop eating you fucktard. Your fat and ugly and even the kds at school think so. You discusted me! I hope you die. Why do you exist? Your a worthless piece of shit. I only say this outta love tho. I will try to help you, AGAIN. god. Just dont fuck up like you always do.

Sincerly,
Me

Ps. No one reads your blog. Your not interesting. Get over it.

1 comment:

  1. i read your blog. and i should comment more, so you don't feel so alone. :( <3

    ReplyDelete