Sunday, July 17, 2011

FUCKING REALLY?!?

Break up with me for a random dude?!? Wtf?!? I love you and you do this shit. I fuckin hate life. Fuck it all. Ftw. Wats the point? Every relationship ive EVER been in im just the back up. Until they find someone else. If it dont work out then they come back and date me. Then find someone else. That happens then wen they get tired of me they just pitch me like a fucking piece of garbage. Ftw. Im done. I now have noone at all. I will never ever ever be in
a "relationship" again. I will never trust anyone ever again. She was the only one i fuckin trusted but i was just garbage to her. She doesnt fuckin care. No one fucking does >.< ftw

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, sweet heart. :( I had a bad break up once, and from that I learned how to be alone. It sucks, but it's valuable learnin'. You'll find someone again, dear! <3

    ReplyDelete