Saturday, July 23, 2011

You kill me inside. Soon it maybe the outside to.

You took my heart.yes you stole it away until you found anothers. Then you broke mine and threw it away.

It hurt me more than you could ever imagine. Ever since that horrible moment ive been stuck in my own personal hell. Everyday i fake a smile for them but inside im completly fucking empty. Every nite I cry myself to sleep. I knew no one could ever fall innlove with me. You loved me yes. But you wernt in love with me. No one will ever fall in love with me. I am just fat and worthless. The only two things tha bring me joyis wen i see the scale go down. Also i love wen i can see my ribs. Its horrible but i love to see and feel the bones. The otherthing is this site. On here i am not a crazy bitch. I am human and accepted. I am not forced to conform, but encouraged to be myself. I feel like if this was a house i would never leave. Thank you all

No comments:

Post a Comment