Sunday, July 3, 2011

I got.....

Mr. Salad i hate you! U wif ur lettuce! I hAte you! I wanna go spend the nite with my grandma cuz shes got an electronic scale. That girl that follows me want me to go get on the electronic scale.i really hate myseldf. Im so fuckin fat.



Okay so onto another topic....
Yesterday i got a mani/pedi :) it was weird tho i never did that before. Then i got a fluffy pillow and a journal. Im going to write my story day by day as it unfolds. I hope if i do it long anof then i can publish it and maybe then someone will inderstand wat is going on in my head.


.... Ummmm, oh and i got a puzzle i hope will distract me tommorow :-) its a 500 piece.

Thats all, i think. Sooooo later blog, and anyone who is reading this 0.o plz leave a comment if u do kthxbai


-Mollie

No comments:

Post a Comment